Thursday, April 28, 2011

You Know What They Say about Facebook...

...once you get on it, you--sooner or later--stop blogging.  I've seen it happen before; and I won't mention any names, but I'm having dinner tonight with one of those used-to-be-bloggers-but-now-only-do-FB kind of people.  Oh well, I love her anyway.   :)

I am bound and determined that I WILL NOT STOP BLOGGING, despite my recent FB joining; and I was going to prove that last night; but suffice it to say that the night was quite stormy, and no blogging happened.

Today I feel like I'm needing to play catch-up in virtually every area of life, so I'm not going to spend much time on the computer right now, but until I do, here's one picture of a series that I hope to post.  Sooner or later...  ;-)

8 comments:

Emily said...

I used to blog, joined FB, stopped blogging (not only because of FB) and now have started blogging again. Blogging is a much better memory keeper then FB. FB is fun, but blogging is a lot more real.

Amy said...

I do not put much on Facebook, but enjoy it. I don't blog nearly as much as some people, but do it WAY more than FB. I agree, blogging is a memory keeper, FB not so much :)

Misty said...

I think you may be having dinner with TWO of those sorts of people tonight ;)

Misty said...

Besides...I know you won't stop blogging because Facebook only allows 1,000 characters in a status :P

Unknown said...

I'd follow you to FB -- reluctantly!

Mike and Katie said...

Hmm. Is that what happened to my blogging? I thought it was the addition fo two babies in seven months and the aftermath of that crazy turn of events.

Davene Grace said...

Katie - you still blog! I think you do a great job!

Morning - I'll take that as a compliment. Thank you! :)

Misty - you make me laugh!!

Amy & Emily - I totally agree about blogging being better for memory-keeping; you're absolutely right.

Margie said...

Davene, I'm on FB, but I prefer blogging, though FB has been a good tool to reconnect with old friends. That was my primary reason for joining. And I'm pleased to see your posts are as regular as ever! (Sorry this comment is so late - I meant to post this right after I saw your post, but for some reason I was pulled away - go figure...)