Thursday, April 7, 2011

The State of My Boys

David, our fearless pirate, felt fit as a fiddle.  So did Josiah, although I don't have any pictures of him to prove it.  (Thanks for praying for his health, and please continue throughout this weekend!)  :)

Shav, although not completely recovered, started to act more like his normal self; and it did my heart good to watch him play with cars...

...and to see him walk.  This is him, in his classic walking pose--arms up, ready for anything, I suppose.

But my dear Tobin was not a very chipper fellow today.  His eyes say it all.
His symptoms matched Shav's Day Two symptoms:  high fever, fatigue, general lethargy.
He tried to play, but that didn't last long.
Here's hoping that tomorrow brings more smiles to this beloved face!

5 comments:

Sarah-Anne said...

glad most of you are feeling better, but still praying for sweet Tobin Bear. :)

Katie Gunn said...

My wee pet. So, so huggable :)

Homeschool on the Croft said...

Oops - that was signed in in my daughter's account!

Anonymous said...

Praying that the rest of you stay health and that the littlest 2 feel better and better!

Sally said...

I am so sorry to see Tobin feeling too bad to play. Oh no! I'm glad Shav is feeling better. Now, he needs some good meals to put meat back on his bones! I'll keep praying your household is nearing the end of this bug.