Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"He Has Your Hair"

...Jeff tells me as he looks at Shav.
"What exactly is he trying to say?" I think to myself.  "Is he implying that I need to do a better job of combing my hair because it sticks up in the back like Shav's does?"  ;-)
Actually, I know precisely what he's saying.
After three boys with hair nearly as straight as rulers, it's nice to see a little curl in this boy's hair...just like mine.
But now that it's long enough to see it, I suppose it's about time for a haircut.
Goodbye, little waves.  It's hard to stick around with a barber in the house.  ;-)

1 comment:

Homeschool on the Croft said...

Very cute, but I'm with Jeff... I've always loved my boys with short, short hair (not a skinhead, right enough! but what we'd call a crew cut - may have different terms in the US)