Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's Too Bad We Never Have Any Fun Around Here ;-)

We're always so serious here in our household.

We hardly ever kid around...

...or do silly things.  And, on the off chance we would do something goofy here in our own home, we would certainly never post it for anyone else to see!

The man of the house in particular is a model of decorum, and he unfailingly shows his sons how to be civilized and dignified and--dare I say?--appropriately stuffy.

It's a shame really.  Maybe someday we'll learn to lighten up.  ;-)

6 comments:

Miriam said...

This. Is. Hilarious!!!! Loved it! Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

I know I have said this before but, you have too much fun at your house!

Anonymous said...

LOL Sammy loved these!! How come we didn't see you doing this? ;-)

Davene Grace said...

Lindsay - because *somebody* has to be the normal one around here. ;-)

Elizabeth said...

Chin(s) up Davene! Some day you'll learn to lighten up!

Ha! Too funny. I truly want to try it. It just looked so hilarious. Especially with Tobin licking his eyes. I want to show this to my boys when they wake up.

mamajil said...

HYSTERICAL!!! Ramsey and Ruby watched the videos with me and they were so tickled :)