Monday, March 28, 2011

He Still Doesn't Like It

I sat down to work on the post about the field trip, but promptly got distracted by these pictures of Shav that I took on that day.  
 My mind flashed to a post I did on my old blog, nearly a year ago.  I still laugh when I remember "What Shav Thinks About Grass."
 Not much has changed, it seems.  Shav still doesn't like to be on the grass; and even though he was fully clothed in these pictures, he seemed completely disgusted to be placed upon the grass.  He lifted one foot and then the other, seemingly trying to discover a way to lift both feet off the ground at the same time so he could avoid all contact with that horrid green stuff.  I don't think there was any way the grass could have been poking his skin directly, but apparently the close proximity was still troublesome, and he vigorously protested.
His face says it all.  But oh, my sweet Shav, if you don't get used to the feel of grass, how are you going to run around barefoot in the summertime?  I'll only say this in a whisper so not too many people will hear, but I'm half-afraid, if you don't change, you'll be in danger of losing your official CCB* status!  And that would be something to cry about.  ;-)

* Certified Country Boy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe silly boy! I am sure eventually he will get over it!! :-)

phil benner said...

i'm just jealous you can sit him in the grass - we still have snow on the ground! :( i am so ready for spring to arrive!