Wednesday, February 8, 2012

She Needs a Hat...

...not because it's likely to be so cold when she--an April baby--is born (and really, we have other hats that could cover her head if that were the situation)...
 ...but because, for her very first photo shoot, she needs something special, something girly, something pink, something impractical, like with two dangling pom-poms on it.
 Yes, she needs a hat.  So we got her one.  I think it's perfect.  :)
But oh, I can hardly wait until this hat covers her sweet head, not my hand...and the photo session includes a real live baby, not just her hat!

6 comments:

Homeschool on the Croft said...

Davene, I'm so excited for this little bundle's arrival :))

Unknown said...

It is so precious! I love the color!

Anonymous said...

Cute hat!! Can't wait to see it on your cute girlie!

Elizabeth said...

I did the same thing for Adelyn! I just had to buy her a pink little hat! Not practical at all, but still money well spent! :)

jeanette said...

how precious!
can't wait to see pics of your GIRL in it!

Valerie said...

How precious! I remember spending waaaay too much time on Etsy looking for hats for my baby girls. The selection was always so overwhelming that I never did order one.
Can't wait to see your baby girl in that hat. That is going to be one adorable photo shoot!