Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Even More Eager

Ever since my talented friend Lisa posted about this book on her blog (11 months ago today, as a matter of fact!), I've known that--if I were to be blessed with another baby--I wanted this book.

And now I have it, and it is every bit as good as Lisa said it was.  Maybe better.  :)

I wasn't sure it was possible to be even more excited about this sweet daughter on the way, but the thought of trying out the ideas in this book as I take pictures of my girl makes me positively giddy.
As if I needed another reason to (im)patiently count down the days until she's born!!!  :)

5 comments:

Sarah-Anne said...

i am not sure who's more impatient...me or you? i'm betting on you though, no matter how much i want to "meet" your little girl.

Elizabeth said...

I have heard about that book! Don't even let me get my hands on it! I will be having some major baby fever kicking in!

Homeschool on the Croft said...

What a beautiful looking book. But all I am looking at is the 'ticker' at the bottom of your page: 33 weeks and 3 days... baby keeping her eyes open when she's awake. Oh Daveeeeene!

(Actually, our last wee guy was born at 33 weeks and.... yep, 3 days!! Maybe you ought to pack that bag ;)

Valerie said...

What a fun book! Can't wait to see your baby girl in front of the lense. :)

Sally said...

You are such a talented and dedicated photographer, I know you will have lots of great pictures of Baby Girl--and we'll get to enjoy them too! (I don't know how you have the energy to take pictures, especially with a newborn. I'm often too tired to pull out the camera, and my baby hasn't even arrived yet!)