Sunday, February 19, 2012

Group Hug!

Every once in a while, the call goes out in a boyish voice:  GROUP HUG!  And then, I see something like this...
Bonaro Overstreet once said, "We are not only our brother's keeper; in countless large and small ways, we are our brother's maker." 
How glad I am that God saw fit to bless each of my sons with the gift of three brothers...
...boys who would grow up together, learn together, play together, practice conflict resolution together ;-), help to shape each other's characters together, create priceless memories together.  Seeing their love for each other...well...I hardly have words for how that makes me feel.

Truly, my cup of blessings overflows.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures and sweet boys!

Unknown said...

How lovely! (now, have they been watching the teletubbies? I always think of that when I hear the word "group hug"!)

Davene Grace said...

Morning - no, they haven't seen the Teletubbies! I didn't realize that "group hug" was used by them, but thanks for pointing that out. :)

I think the only time we've watched the Teletubbies was quite a few years ago when we were visiting Jeff's family in California. But back in those days, the show that Josiah (who was very young) wanted to watch was The Wiggles!! :)