Friday, October 11, 2013

She Thought She Wanted to Be in the Garden

She saw her daddy and a couple of big brothers out in the garden...
...and she wanted to be there with them.
So she walked out in it...
...then realized that no, she did NOT want to be in it.
"Won't someone rescue me?"
I had my camera in hand...
...and quickly snapped a few pictures...
...to remember...
...how cute she looked...
...how she tried to find comfort with her ol' suck-on-fingers-and-stick-other-fingers-up-nose trick...
...how her hair shone...
...how a splash of pink looks so good in our garden.
And then I picked her up and carried her out of the garden.

But probably by next year, those bare feet will rejoice to roam freely in the dirt of our garden.  :)

2 comments:

Pam said...

Oh my goodness,
She is so, so precious. Yes, a splash of pink does look great in your garden. It is good to capture those adorable moments... they go way too quickly.
Have a great weekend Davene.
Blessings,
Pam

Unknown said...

I would have wanted to take picture of her too.