Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Joke of the Day

I have it on rock-solid authority that laughter is good for us.  And so, to make the month of October even more cheerful than it usually is, I asked my favorite comedian for some help.  Very convenient, since he happens to live in my house!  :)

David responded favorably to my idea, and we are pleased to present a series for the month of October: 

Joke of the Day!  

If all goes as David desires, every day we will post on his blog a short video of him telling a joke.  Didn't know he has a blog?  You're not alone; most people don't know that.  But now you do. :)  I need to get the kinks worked out of the system, and then we'll begin posting there (and I'll always link to it from this blog, too).

For now, however, here is the first joke.

Drumroll please! 
Another laugh coming tomorrow...  :)

1 comment:

Homeschool on the Croft said...

That really did make me laugh out loud ... both the joke (that's my kind of joke) AND the way in which it was told! Love that boy! x