Saturday, October 19, 2013

Feeling Sentimental

Maybe it's because I attended my high school reunion today--my 20th high school reunion.  Maybe it's because I read Our Town a few days ago.  But for whatever reason, I've been feeling especially nostalgic tonight. 

I've been thinking back over my life and feeling SO blessed.  How sweet the moments of my life!  How grateful I am!

It was the kind of night to grab an old photo album off the shelf and start looking through it.  I did, and found this:
This was the little Fisher family in April of 2003.  Josiah was 10 months old, and we were living in Israel at the time.

Did I appreciate that moment enough, while I was living it?

Do I appreciate this one enough, right now?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a similar picture of JDaniel3, JDaniel4, and I. Time sure has flown since that picture was taken.

Pam said...

What a precious family, and a precious moment. Time goes way too fast doesn't it? I love that you lived in Israel for a season. I would love to visit Israel.
Blessings,
Pam