Sunday, April 15, 2012

All Dressed Up...

...and someplace to go!

Today wasn't Moriah's first official outing.  No, that honor goes to an event that occurred on Friday evening: a violin recital that both Josiah and David participated in.  Hopefully, I'll get pictures from that posted another time.

But today was Moriah's first time going to a church service; and for this special occasion, I couldn't choose anything else for her to wear but the outfit that Jeff's sister Kim sent us so soon after we found out we were having a girl!

Sweet Moriah wasn't incredibly cooperative when I was trying to take her picture, but I did quickly snap a few photos, just to remember this day by.

Now, although my fingers are dying to keep working on Moriah's birth story, I'm going to be a good girl and go to bed (relatively) soon.  A wonderful nap this afternoon makes me feel especially energetic now, but I know I'll regret it if I don't snatch this opportunity for sleep.  But I am longing to continue the story...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love her dress! What a cutie!

Valerie said...

I'm longing for you to finish the story too! :)

Moriah looks so sweet all dressed up for church. I'm sure it was fun to show her off. :)

Lisa said...

I'm looking forward to hearing the rest of story too...but sleep does RULE!;-)

Moriah looks so content and sweet.

Wonder said...

so precious and beautiful. ♥

Sally said...

She is just beautiful! That's all there is to it. I know she will just get lovelier and lovelier the more she grows. That's the way it has been with each of my girls.

Anonymous said...

So pretty and what a wonderful Sunday it was!