Saturday, April 21, 2012

3rd & 5th

Yesterday afternoon, Tobin was having quiet time in the living room while the rest of the boys were off in various other rooms.  That gave him a wonderful opportunity to hold Moriah leisurely without having any other brothers clamoring to be the next to hold her.  Knowing that his attention span might be short (especially when he realized that she was just going to lay there and not really do anything)  ;-), I asked him, after a few minutes, if he wanted me to take her.  This was his response:
 "I want to keep holding her...because I really like her!"
He paused for a moment, then sweetly added, "I sure do!"

4 comments:

Sally said...

That is so wonderful! Can you imagine how EMPTY their lives would be without this little girl?

Caroline said...

So sweet! Kids are really honest so you know that comes from his heart.

Unknown said...

CONGRATS on your beautiful daughter! She is just precious! I enjoyed catching up on your birth story!!!

Anonymous said...

awww melt my heart!! Too sweet!