Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Guest Post: Pause Life for a Moment

I feel extremely honored to have been asked by JDaniel4's Mom to write a guest post for her series, Pause Life for a Moment.  You can head over there to read some of my thoughts on an issue that I think generates enough shame that we mothers are disinclined to talk about it.  
Thanks so much, JDaniel4's Mom, for giving me this opportunity; and thanks for your blogging friendship and encouragement!  :)

********

In other news on this beautiful day, May 24th happens to be the birthday of someone very special to me:  this fine gentleman!
That, in case you couldn't guess, is my dad; and the baby he's holding is me--about 35 years ago.  Dad, you haven't changed a lick in the last 35 years!  :)  Well...OK...so you've changed a little bit.  ;-)  But your faithful love has stayed the same, so today I not only say, "Happy birthday!" but also, "Thank you from the bottom of my heart!"

I always like to look back to see what I posted on previous birthdays.  Here are some from the past few years:  :)

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I just read your heart filled words on Pausing Life for a Moment. I think we all have had issues with anger like that. Especially when we are tired and worn out. It gets tough at times! Thanks for sharing it through your eyes.

Unknown said...

You inspired this wonderful post:http://dollarstoremom.com/2011/05/mommy-zen-avoiding-outbursts/

I love how your post has touched people already!