Friday, April 12, 2013

The Latest Treat that Hopped in Jeff's Grocery Cart

When it comes to grocery shopping, Jeff hasn't changed much.  I wrote more than four years ago about Jeff's above-and-beyond, if-one-is-good-then-half-a-dozen-is-better grocery philosophy; and although I was having a bit of a laugh at his expense in that post, I was also expressing my thankfulness for his (generous!) provision for us.  

I remembered that post a few days back when Jeff went to the store and came home--as always--with some extra goodies that weren't on the list.  He's still above-and-beyond.  :)

When I saw what he had found for me, I wasn't disappointed about his inability to follow a grocery list--not at all!  Because he got me this...
* dreamy sigh *  :)

Coffee yogurt with dark chocolate chips...scrumptious!  It's so much easier to get excited about that than about 9 pounds of pasta and 7 cans of black olives!!  ;-)

4 comments:

Margie said...

I have to comment: I have NEVER forgotten that post about his grocery habits. I think about sometimes, even, when I'm at the store, and chuckle. I can't let Wayne go for the same reason (only it's two enormous jars of marinated artichokes from Sam's - I finally tossed them after 5 years and no use). And Greek yogurt? YUM.

Unknown said...

My husband would love this!

Valerie said...

That is so funny. Roger is the complete opposite. If it isn't on the list, he won't buy it. He might even KNOW that we need it, but he assumes I left it off of the list for a reason.

Sally said...

That does look so good! My husband does above-and-beyond grocery shopping too. Sometimes I get really irritated when it feels like he is filling the entire house with a tractor-trailer load of dry cereal. Of course, that's only in my mind and how it seems to me. He likes to keep huge supply, and he likes to eat it a lot. He also often brings me special treats from the grocery store-often a nice snack mix. :)