Saturday, May 5, 2012

She Distracts Me

Like today, for example, when I was supposed to be putting away laundry.
 But then I saw how peacefully and beautifully and soundly Moriah was sleeping on my bed where I had laid her after I fed her.
 And I decided to get the lightweight blanket that Stacey had sent me and that I had been wanting to use sometime in photographs of Moriah.
 Then I wanted to slip my wedding band off my finger and put it on Moriah's.
 And I was having so much fun that I forgot all about the laundry!
She's a terrible distraction, I tell ya!!!  ;-)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

An adorable distraction! :) Who needs folded laundry anyway? I mean, it wears from the laundry basket just the same (ok, ok, maybe with a few more wrinkles) :)

PS
That blanket is cute!

Stacey said...

Love to see a baby girl wrapped in that oh so light fabric. And I LOVE the ring in her hand, such nice photos.