Tuesday, May 8, 2012

How to Get the Baby Weight Off

This may very well be the most fun exercise routine imaginable.
Even if I look a little ridiculous while doing it, I don't mind because...
 ...I look at the faces of my sons and see how happy they are to have their mom jumping with them.  That makes my embarrassment worth it.  :)
Maybe doing this regularly will help me lose the 20 pounds I'd like to say goodbye to and, what's more, firm up those areas of my body that wiggle and jiggle way more than they should.  But no matter how often I do this, I think there's one thing I'll never be able to do...
...jump like David is in this picture.  ;-)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Ya know, people always talk about how silly they feel when they do stuff like this with their kids. I don't think I have ever looked at someone jumping on a trampoline, or running bases, or skipping rope... and thought that they look funny. I always think how fun they must be as a parent. Your kids will surely treasure this time. You are a fun Mom!