Monday, August 5, 2013

Cold Never Stopped These Boys

Our recent temperatures have been abnormally cool for August; and my local pregnant friends are giving thanks that we've avoided the hot, humid weather that so often comes this time of year.  :)  I personally, not being pregnant, wish it would be a tiny bit warmer--mostly because water play would be more enjoyable with temps in the 80s or 90s, not the 70s! 

But these boys don't seem to mind.  They're always eager to play in our own little pool at our house or swim in someone else's pool (like we did this evening at a great Fresh Air Fund event).  
Even when their teeth are chattering and their bodies shivering, they jump right in.

Little fish.  :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like they had a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog design! What fun out at the pool! This weather has been really weird!

Valerie said...

It was 104 today. I wish I could trade weather with you. :)

Homeschool on the Croft said...

I'm doing my catching up, Davene. Summer is so busy, my blog-reading gets lost ... loving that Eric has had such a good time with you - what a blessing you will have been to that boy. I pray it will be of eternal value to his precious soul.

(and btw, I would *love* temps in the 70s. Brrrr, we're lower than that :/ )