Saturday, March 9, 2013

The 11th Month {Preview}

Somebody awfully special is officially 11 months old today...
...and tonight I was going to write all about it.  :)

But, being as I am about 26 hours into a head-to-toe rash that, besides being itchy, has also made my hands swell and hurt, I'm going to skip the long post tonight and head to bed.  After all, a Benadryl-induced coma is drawing near for me; and I'd really hate to land on the floor when the tidal wave of sleepiness knocks me out cold.  ;-)

Tonight I fall asleep with enormous gratitude in my heart for these past 11 months with Moriah...and ardent longing in my heart that tomorrow, my rash will be gone!

2 comments:

Mike and Katie said...

Ack! How did she get to be 11 months already? My cousin has been having hives lately too. Very odd!

Aunt Helen said...


I bet you're allergic to "snowmen". Ha! Hope you're feeling better.