Saturday, March 30, 2013

Because Life Is Full...

...and will continue to be extra busy for the next few days, I decided to go ahead and make the switch.  The switch of my blog header and background, that is.  :)  Out with March, in with April!  Since David and Moriah have birthdays in April, they get to be featured in the header.  :)

Also, because life is full, I'm only going to take a minute to post a few pictures from Tobin and Shav's Sunday afternoon nap last week, rather than writing a long(ish) post about the thoughts swirling inside my head during this Easter season.
 Maybe I'll get to that other post someday...
...but for tonight, this will have to do.

May Easter be especially meaningful for us all this year!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

So sweet! They look so cozy and peaceful.

I love your new header picture! Moriah is so big!