Wednesday, March 27, 2013

It Took Me Long Enough...

...but now, only a few weeks away from Moriah's first birthday, I've finally accomplished something significant.  I got her picture printed out, framed, and hung on my favorite photo wall.  :)
 For far too long, I only had the boys' pictures there, but how sweet it is to now have their baby sister's photo there, too!
This afternoon, after I hung the photo, I was so pleased with how it looked that every time it caught my eye, I had to stop and smile.  I would be moving around the kitchen, putting away groceries, clearing dishes off the table, getting ingredients out of the refrigerator for supper, and so on; and then through the windows that Jeff made several years ago in the wall between the living room and kitchen, I would glimpse the FIVE framed photos and would feel so pleased.  It doesn't take much to make me happy.  :)

I did notice, however, that the pictures of the boys are from a couple of years ago and are definitely outdated.  I wonder though...if it took me nearly a year to even get one picture of Moriah on the wall, how long will it take me to get updated photos of all the boys??  ;-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that the pictures show each child at a different age and stage.

Unknown said...

Hey...I so understand this!! :) I love the size you choose for the photos...and those almond joy bites...oh.my.word. ;)

Sally said...

That is a beautiful picture of Moriah! I love your photo wall. I'm further behind than you. I really want to update the pictures of the rest of the kids on my walls, and get some up of Rachel Anne, but I just haven't done it yet. Someday. I bet you'll get the rest of your boys' pictures updated soon. You're probably on a roll with the photos, or else enjoying Moriah's will inspire you to make updating the rest of the pictures a priority.

Margie said...

Oh, I love her photo, there! I can so see why you'd stop and look at it throughout the day. I love the entire look of the wall.