Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Good, the Bad, and the Faithful

Tonight we had a fantastic Bible study with a young couple that is quickly becoming very dear to our hearts = good!  :)

Tonight our garage door broke; and despite Jeff's handyman knack for fixing things and his hours of work on it, it's a lost cause...and garage doors are expensive, so I hear = bad.  :(

Tonight I looked out from my side porch and saw the brilliant crepe myrtle blooming extravagantly = good!
Tonight I noticed the moon, rising over the trees to the east of us = faithful.

Tonight I remembered how the Lord carried His people from Egypt through the wilderness and into the promised land...and I felt His strong, tender hands lifting me = more faithful than the moon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the way you can find joy and beauty in the world.