Wednesday, September 3, 2014

(Not Really) Wordless Wednesday {Back Together Again}

Maybe you didn't know, but Jeff, Josiah, and David spent the past week vacationing in California, seeing the area where Jeff grew up, and enjoying long-awaited and much-anticipated time with our dear family there.

Today was a most wonderful day because the three younger kids and I got to go to the airport to pick them up - joy!!!!






 The reunion was sweet.  :)
 When we got home, rather than attending to the multitude of tasks awaiting his attention, Jeff immediately spent time playing with his little ones.

 What a dad.  :)
Tonight I'm grateful for this past week of special time with Tobin, Shav, and Moriah...for the big, warm, strong, long hugs I got from Josiah and David when they first saw me in the airport...and for my I-love-him-so-much-it-makes-me-ache husband being home again!!!!!!  :)

No comments: