Sunday, November 25, 2012

She's Big Enough...

...to enjoy "standing up" in this farm toy/activity center.
So a few days ago, I got it out and let Moriah play in it for a while.
 Of course, Tobin and Shav had to show her how to do it.  They're so helpful.  :)  (Actually, as I watched them, I was reminded of how my older children always have a great time playing with the younger kids' toys when I pull them out after they've been put away for a while.  Having little siblings is a good excuse for my bigger ones to play with "baby toys" again.)  ;-)
 I have a feeling this was the first of many happy hours Moriah will spend like this!  :)
It sure looks like she's following in the footsteps of those big brothers of hers.  :-)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh my. She's big enough for that thing already?! Where does the time go???

Sally said...

She is so adorable! I missed seeing her last night, but I completely understand that she was happier at home and going to bed on time!