Monday, June 11, 2012

I Never Get Tired...

...of watching my children sleep.
 So this evening, when I noticed that Moriah had fallen asleep in the playpen where I had placed her so I could prepare supper, I had to pause for a moment to gaze at her...and then I had to grab the camera and snap a photo to capture that moment.
Yes, it's definitely true that I never get tired of watching my little ones sleep.

However, it's also true that I do get tired - physically tired - which is how I feel tonight.  So often I don't even realize how exhausted I am...until I sit down.  Then it hits me like a ton of bricks and I feel like I can hardly get up again!  Which is how I'm feeling right now...  Which means my to-do list of things I hoped to accomplish tonight is rapidly getting shorter as I convince myself I don't really need to do what I thought I needed to do... Which means I can go to bed soon...  Which means this is the end of this post...  ;-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I snuck into watch my guy sleeping last night!

Valerie said...

I like you taking pictures of your little ones sleeping. :) Look at those cheeks! <3 So precious.

busymomof10 said...

SO PRECIOUS!

I miss having a baby!!! ENJOY!