Saturday, June 23, 2012

From My Kitchen Window...

...I recently spotted something precious.
 On a hot summer day...
 ...Tobin and Shav were enjoying the shade of an English walnut tree while watching their daddy work on a project.
 When lunchtime rolled around, I couldn't stand to call them in...
 ...so I spread an old tablecloth on the grass, carried their plates of food outside, and let them have a picnic.
They had fun watching their daddy, and I had fun watching them...
...all from my kitchen window.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Awww :) Such cuties having a picnic.

Makes me wish my yard wasn't infested with fire ants!

Unknown said...

So SWEET! I love looking out and seeing my children playing (nicely ;) ) together. It is such a blessing!

Unknown said...

I think it is the perfect picnic spot.

Homeschool on the Croft said...

What a precious view to have out your window.... better than the most scenic of outlooks :)