Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Does Josiah Have a Future in Advertising?

Just for fun, Josiah was trying to make a commercial today for a theoretical new product he's "developing":  Quick Flash Ninja Stars.  In the process, I think he discovered that it's not as easy as it looks to record a successful commercial.  ;-)

Take 1...
He said Omunga Stars instead of Ninja Stars.  Oops.

Take 2...
Just generally frustrated.

Take 3... (my personal favorite--the one that made Josiah and David and I roll on the floor in laughter when we watched the video)...

"Oh, forget it!" - I love it.  ;-)

Take 4...
Finally!  A more-or-less successful one!

It's been a while since I laughed until I cried; but thanks to Josiah's early attempts at breaking into the field of advertising, I got my chance today.  ;-)

1 comment:

Miriam said...

This is great!!! The "Oh, forget it!" is hilarious! I can see why you laughed till you cried. :)