Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Funny Thing Happened in the Living Room

This morning, Moriah and I were the first ones downstairs...or so I thought.  After I carried her down the steps, I gently laid her in the playpen because I needed to use my hands to finish preparing for our day-trip to Pennsylvania today for a family reunion.  The rest of the house was quiet with everyone still asleep, and I was looking forward to getting a lot done without interruptions.

And then, I heard breathing.

What???  The sound was unmistakable.  Someone was in my living room breathing audibly.  But who???

And then I found him.  See?
A little hand was my first clue, visible under this sheet that I'd thrown over the couches yesterday after I'd pushed them together so the little ones could have a "tent."
I peeked down and discovered...
...Tobin, fast asleep.  I shouldn't have been surprised though.  This boy has proven time and time again that he can sleep anywhere, in all kinds of positions, in all kinds of surroundings.  This "tent" is actually one of the cozier spots he's picked through the years.

Sweet Tobin Bear.  :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think I would nap there too.