Sunday, August 21, 2011

Tobin's Not the Only One...

...that looks so adorable when sleeping that I must go and get my camera to take pictures of him.  It's true that I do have LOTS of photos of him while asleep, but I also love to watch my other boys sleep.  And not only watch...capture.

Like Shav during a recent nap, with his puppy dog from Daddy tucked under his arm...



And David, who fell asleep one night while the lamp was still on for reading time...


And Josiah, who, at 9 years of age, still treasures one stuffed animal:  a turquoise hippo with purple feet...

I suppose, as long as they live under my roof, I'll find pleasure in watching them sleep.

No matter how big they get...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your sleeping handsomes :-)

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE sleeping pictures! I often take them of my boys though they think it's silly. :) But, what a lot of cuties you have!

Sarah-Anne said...

seeing these pics makes me wonder what WE look like while we're sleeping, ha! ;)