Monday, August 22, 2011

I Try to Take Them Seriously...

...but with a ragtag army this comical, how can I help but laugh?  :)
 By the power of example, they even got their littlest brother to join in the war, although he apparently missed the Must Wear Red and Black memo.
 I guess it's safe to say that Josiah started all of this...about four years ago...when Jeff's mom first bought him a Nerf gun, and his passion for weapons took off.
 Now it's spread to all the band of brothers, including this one that I find absolutely adorable.
 The thumb in the mouth is a nice touch on the field of battle, don't you think?
 Even when he tries to be serious...
 ...I find myself smiling.
 But with his eyes closed?  My grin widens.  :)
Silly boys.
Dear, sweet, goofy, cute, dramatic, noisy, creative, loving, cherished, silly boys!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your boys are such fun! I love the costumes!

Homeschool on the Croft said...

Oh that's adorable! We know what weapon passion/obsession is like too! But the thumb in the mouth and the other hand holding the sword... simply gorgeous :)

Anonymous said...

giggle giggle that is impossible to take serious! the thumb sucking totally had me intimidated! ;-)

Sally said...

The fun at your house explodes exponentially with each passing day, I do believe! This is great! Hannah was the leader of the pack this afternoon, and they were dancing with their baby dolls/teddy bears and getting married to them, and putting them in the pink Ford Mustang. Quite a contrast to this post! Hmmm...if you have a girl, Hannah will have to give her lessons on domesticating her brothers!

Sarah-Anne said...

ahhh, the cuteness!! your house sounds like the place to be if I feel like having a duel. ;)

Unknown said...

Those boys mean business!