Saturday, March 17, 2012

Bigger than My Belly

Tonight I discovered that there's a part of me that's actually bigger than this huge belly I'm sporting.  

It's my heart.

As I watched Josiah sing with all his might on stage tonight with the Shenandoah Valley Children's Choir, I could feel my heart swell--and swell--and swell, until it was by far the biggest part of me.  

I wish I could find a new way to say it, but instead the same thoughts echo through my mind: how glad I am that Josiah is able to be a part of this choir!  how much I love watching him and hearing the glorious music!  how proud I am of him!!!

He has another concert tomorrow afternoon, so we get to do it all over again.

I can hardly wait.  ;-)
~ David took this picture of Josiah and I, right before we left home for the concert this evening

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It must be amazing to hear him sing. He looks so grown up in his vest.

Elizabeth said...

You look amazing and I'm not just saying that to be nice! :)

I know that you are feeling larger than life at this moment, but Mama, you carry it well!

That is a great picture of the two of you! You should be proud!

Valerie said...

How sweet! :) None of mine are in choir, but I love to hear them sing out while we are in church. <3

Great picture. I'm a little jealous of how cute you look. :)