Wednesday, April 16, 2014

When Sheryl Says "Jump"...

...I say, "How high?"

And when she says, "I need a picture of Jed," I say, "Yes, ma'am.  Right away, ma'am."  ;-)

Actually, Sheryl is one of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet; and I love her dearly.  So when she posted on my Facebook wall recently that she needed a picture hug from Jed, I was thrilled to be able to provide that for her.  Tonight, as soon as Shav, Moriah, and I walked in the door from doing some last-minute birthday shopping for David, I set the camera up on the mantle, put it on the delayed setting, and sat down to pet Jed and get in the picture.  This is the result, and it totally makes me laugh because nobody really knew what I was doing, so it just captures life.  A very ordinary moment in which we're just being us!  :)
 Then the boys knew what was up, and they wanted to be in on the fun.  :)



 So, dear Sheryl, here are the pictures you asked for.
Consider yourself hugged.  :)

And feel free to ask anything in the future, should any other requests come to mind!  :)

No comments: