Sunday, April 27, 2014

Playtime with David {and Shav, Too!}

One day recently, I heard laughter ringing out from Moriah's room; and when I went to investigate, I discovered that she and David were engaged in a rousing game of peek-a-boo/hide-and-seek/open-and-close-the-door/or-some-combination-of-the-three.  :)  Of course, as so often happens, by the time I got the camera, she wasn't laughing as much as she had been; but I decided to make a little video anyway.  These precious days are flying by, and soon she--and her big brothers--will be so different it will be hard to believe they ever played this way.  Got to capture these memories while I can!  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed seeing David and Moriah having fun. The weather is nice here. Just the kind of weather to jump on a trampoline. Just kidding. Summer isn't far away.

Aunt Helen

sally said...

Looks like David is a natural on his rollerblades!
I love seeing how different your older children play with Moriah than my older children play with Rachel Anne. Those couple extra years (as in 5 more?) older that they are than Paul and Hannah make a difference in how they interact with a 2-year-old and what a 2-year-old expects from them. That's the way it seems to me anyway.