Monday, July 27, 2015

School Planning, and Strange Produce

For months (half a year, perhaps?), ideas for this coming school year have been bouncing around in my head, but haven't made it onto paper a document on the computer.  It's time to change that.  :)

With the added...shall we say?...challenge of having a baby in the middle of September :), I realize that a few things will be keys to making the official school year flow smoothly: good planning, an early start (August 10 is what I'm thinking), and bushels of flexibility!  :)  So tonight it's time to do what I can about that first item on the list--the planning part--and get these ideas written down so I can refine them more easily.

With that said, blogging will obviously take a backseat tonight.  But here's something to look at.  :)
Finding this interesting specimen in the garden recently prompted a wild run into the house with the shout, "HEY, MOM!  LOOK!  IT'S A DOUBLE CUCUMBER!!!"  And then, of course, "YOU SHOULD TAKE A PICTURE OF IT!"  :)
Alrighty then.  I will did.

No comments: