Monday, March 17, 2014

Hey, Look! He's Not on the Couch!

So, Jeff has been getting teased at the barbershop about how he is always lying on the couch in the pictures I post of him.

Well, I don't think he's always on the couch.  Let's see if I can debunk that myth.  Hmmm... *scrolling through old blog posts*

I found some pictures of Jeff!  But...oh...he's on the couch.  He's interacting with the boys though, so that's a good thing.

*scrolling through more posts*

Hey, here he is again!  And...yep...he's on the couch.  But not in all of the pictures though!  In some of them, he's sitting at the table eating.  :)

Well, I guess he does spend some time on the couch, but tonight I bring you photographic proof that that's not ALL he does when he's here at home.  See?
 Yes, besides holding the couch down, Jeff is also really, really good at frying tortillas for our tacos...
 ...and browning the meat...
...and helping with about a billion and two other things around here.

And I love him.

Especially when we snuggle on the couch.  ;-)

1 comment:

Gail said...

I see David's eyes in Jeff in the black and white picture!