Monday, October 13, 2014

Filled to the Brim Weekend, Part Two

(continued from Part One...)

With our friends from North Carolina, Kip and Shabrail, and their five children, we continued our tour of the Frontier Culture Museum.

I was still inside the walls of the West African settlement when I noticed that part of our group had gone outside the walls to the garden area, so I rounded up my busy little girl Moriah and we joined the others.

 That busy little girl decided it was time to dig in the dirt...
 ...and then, after a little bit, time to run and explore some more.
 Like I said in Part One, I LOVE the way my kids can run freely at this museum!  :)




 This lady in the green t-shirt--part of the museum personnel that day--was really quite interesting, as were all the personnel we encountered that day.  It's one thing to just look at a garden, but quite another thing to have some knowledgeable person tell you various interesting facts about the plants there.  :)

 Moriah wasn't the only little girl who enjoyed playing in the dirt.  :)



 Eventually we said farewell to Africa...
 ...and then headed down the lane...
...all the way to Europe.  :)

No comments: