Sunday, October 26, 2014

Clutter, Be Gone! {Wedding Napkins}

This is what my wedding napkins looked like.
  Some were white with navy blue lettering; some were navy blue with white lettering.
 I loved them.  They were perfect in my eyes.
Now that we all know what they looked like...and now that my grandchildren and great-grandchildren will someday be able to look at this post and also know what they looked like...can we go ahead and use them all up now, rather than letting a stack remain in my kitchen cupboard "for posterity"?
Yes.  Yes, we can.  And we are.  And we will.

Until they are all gone.

Because using up and throwing away all the wedding napkins does NOT mean using up and throwing away the marriage.  ;-)

Clutter, be gone!  :)

1 comment:

sally said...

Wow! You are definitely in the purge mode! I love the power of your decluttering. I just am not in that gear right now. I hope I remember this when I get in the decluttering mode!