Friday, July 12, 2013

I Didn't Expect This

What I expected to do this evening was to finish cleaning up the kitchen and then finish a blog post I started a few days ago.

What actually happened was this: I cleaned up part of the kitchen, got distracted by this journal and realized that I was dreadfully behind in it so sat down to catch up, needed to check something on YouTube to answer the June 29 question ("What are the top songs on your 'recently played' list?"), and then...

Well, you know those ads on YouTube that you can skip after about 5 seconds?  One of those popped up; but instead of skipping it like I normally would, I watched it.  And then I searched YouTube for it so I could watch it again.  And now I'm posting it here so I can watch it in the future, and so I can share it with you.

Because the message--although unexpected--was something I needed to hear.

Maybe you do, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Dove and oh so true! Something to ponder on!

Patti said...

Why did tears spring to my eyes when I watched this?? Thought provoking.