Wednesday, July 24, 2013

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday {Tobin's Onions}

Tobin pulled the onions from his garden!
 He's been a very faithful waterer of his garden, and now he's so proud of the harvest he's getting.  And I am proud of him!  :)
(My apologies if his outfit makes your head spin.  This was one of those days in which he was going bare-chested, but at some point, he needed to quickly grab a shirt.  Since we weren't going anywhere, I didn't suggest he change when he came down with this shirt; but just so you know, he doesn't usually go around looking like this.)  ;-)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

We have seen pattern coordination like this at my house.

Anonymous said...

giggle giggle at the outfit.. Sammy has been known to make a combination like this before too! Way to go Tobin on the onion harvest!

The Coderlambian said...

Wow! Those are some great onions! His attire did not even cause me to bat and eye! I love Love LOVE the look! Makes me smile from ear to ear! Although, I also prefer my kiddos only don it when at home! :)

sally said...

I love that he's so into gardening! Good job setting a great example! And yes, the outfit would give me a headache (well, not literally) after a while. But I know how those things happen, because it happens here too.

Pam said...

There is something so rewarding about pulling a harvest from the ground... and rewarding to see your little ones learning that joy. I didn't even think twice of
Tobin's attire; been there, done that to be sure. He is so cute... love the pictures

Homeschool on the Croft said...

I never even noticed the outfit! But I could almost *taste* that wonderful taste of grown onions, compared with what store-bought ones are like.

Go Tobin! And happy eating!