Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Violin Guys {Uncut Version}

I feel like I should start with an apology.

First, nearly two weeks ago, I posted a sneak peek from this photo shoot with Emily Sacra, and I said that I would post the rest of the pictures the following day.

Obviously that didn't happen.

Second, in a post excusing my delay, I mentioned that I was procrastinating on this post because I was going to write some about what I've learned during these years of Suzuki lessons and I hadn't made time to write out those thoughts yet.

Guess what?  I still haven't!

Rather than delay any longer, however, I'm simply going to post these pictures--these amazing, wow-I-love-how-they-turned-out pictures--and be done with it.  Maybe someday I'll write out those thoughts.

Or maybe not.  ;-)

At any rate, at long last, here are tons of photos from the camera of our talented friend Emily.  Enjoy!!  :)







































 For fun, Tobin went along with us to this photo shoot, and he desperately wanted Emily to take his picture, too.  She kindly obliged, much to his delight.  :)
(Did you spot him in a photo with his big brothers, too?)  ;-)

I'm so proud of my very own Violin Guys!!  :)

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Wow! I like them all, but a few are simply breathtaking. Once again, Emily did a GREAT job!

On a different note...Did Tobin just grow up overnight?:) He looks so big all of a sudden.

Davene Grace said...

Valerie - yes, he did! There are MANY times these days that I look at him in astonishment. He's so tall! And he's lost all his baby chub! And he can do so many things! He's a real boy and has left babyhood/toddlerhood/preschoolerhood far behind! :)

Sally said...

I have to confess that I looked at these on Emily's site soon after she took them. They are simply amazing, and you have some very handsome sons! I just love the pictures, and I am so in love with David's smile. It's so genuine and so real, straight from the heart.

Homeschool on the Croft said...

Oh yes, I spotted Tobin! The photos are fabulous ... the violin is such a beautiful instrument, I think ... both to look at *and* to hear being played.

Gorgeous photos. Gorgeous boys :)