Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Boy Who Can Sleep Anywhere

This is my laundry room.
This is a pile of dirty clothes in my laundry room.
This is a boy sleeping on a pile of dirty clothes in my laundry room.
This is my Tobin Bear, who was so worn out from playing outside for hours and hours yesterday morning that he couldn't stay awake any longer but had to take an afternoon nap.  But why did he decide to fall asleep here??  :)

(This is certainly NOT the first time he's fallen asleep in an unusual place.  For example, here...and here...and here...and here, which includes lots of links to other posts with pictures of sleeping boys.  Goodness, will I ever stop photographing my children when they're asleep??)  ;-)

2 comments:

JFisher777 said...

It was very cool in there...after playing outside.

bekahcubed said...

Growing up, I shared a bed with my sister. When I was seven or eight, she tickled me so hard, that one night I gave up and moved to the closet, where a pile of dirty clothes made a comfortable and tickle-free bed. I think I slept in the closet for about a month before we arrived at a truce.