Friday, November 25, 2011

Too Cool (Literally!) Not to Share

I sat down at the computer tonight to write more about our Thanksgiving trip; but then I got totally distracted by a video my dad sent to me.  Have you seen this one?  I love it.  Every single bit of it.  But goodness, it makes me cold to see all that snow.  It's a good thing the song is so glorious and the sign-holding so creative to make up for it.  Enjoy!



You know, every time I see or hear the Hallelujah Chorus being sung or acted out in a different way, I wonder what  Handel would think if he could see it now.  I am certain he had no earthly idea how God would take the chorus ol' George penned so long ago and literally spread it around the globe--through so many different time periods and so many different cultures.  What a gift!

And now I'll try to focus on what I intended to do in the first place.  Thanksgiving trip pics, here I come!  :)

No comments: