Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Rain on the Land

If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today...all these blessings will come on you and accompany you...
The Lord will grant you abundant prosperity--in the fruit of your womb...
The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands...
The Lord will make you the head, not the tail...
Do not turn aside from any of the commands I give you today, to the right or to the left, following other gods and serving them.

~ from Deuteronomy 28 ~ 

~ pictures by Josiah ~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whew that was a lot of rain this morning! I am very thankful that God blessed me with some sunshine so I could do my errands without Sammy and I getting soaked! All done now so it can start raining again whenever ;-)

Unknown said...

It has been raining here for two days. I finally had to run to the store with JDaniel and run through the drops.

Emily said...

That looks like here every single day from October to April. Ahhh got to love the rain!

Valerie said...

loved reading this verse. Just what I needed today.