Sunday, March 5, 2017

There Used to Be Two Red Sweaters

Once upon a time, we had two little red sweaters.  The first pair of boys to wear them was Josiah and David, followed a few years later by Tobin and Shav.  You can see more about that here.  :)

But now, there is only one little boy in my household to wear a red sweater...
...which actually happens to be totally convenient because I can only find one of those red sweaters!
I'm not sure what happened to the other one; but somewhere along the way, our sweater count went from two to one...
...which matches our baby boy count.  :)
I realized recently that I hadn't yet taken pictures of Benjamin in this sweater; and with spring approaching, my window of opportunity was sliding shut.
Fortunately, today was a cold day--perfect for my picture-taking plan...
...because it would be some sort of a tragedy (extremely minor, I know!) if I didn't document photographically the last chapter of this special little red sweater!
Who knew, when the sweaters were new, that five dear little Fisher boys would get to wear them?!  :)

No comments: