Wednesday, March 8, 2017

I'm Not Good at Saying Goodbye

Seems like it wasn't very long ago that I was just returning from a trip to North Carolina for a speech and debate tournament for Josiah; and here we are again, ready to head out for another one.  Like before, Jeff will keep the home fires burning and spend extra time with the younger three while the older three and I head out to North Carolina.  Different town this time though.  ;-)

During the course of my years as a wife and mother, I haven't had to spend too much time away from my family; and I am ever so glad about that.  It is not easy for me to leave Shav and Moriah...
...and Benjamin...
...and Jeff, my groom of almost 20 years.
It's not easy for me to miss all the everyday moments that happen in my family.
As much as I relish the chance to go off and have these adventures and make special memories with Josiah, David, and Tobin, I already long for the reunion to come when we are all together again.

I'm just not very good at saying goodbye...

No comments: