Saturday, November 19, 2016

What Benjamin Does During Concerts

On Election Night, the Shenandoah Valley Children's Choir presented an informal concert with some students from area public schools; and during the concert, my friend Amanda, whose son Dean is in the choir, was sitting a few rows behind me.  As it turns out, she seems to have been a little distracted by a certain small cutie pie during the concert because she later texted me these pictures she took during it!  :)  




I should mention that, for reasons that are probably quite obvious, we don't (yet) take Benjamin to regular concerts of the SVCC; but for this informal one, I figured it would be OK.  As it turned out, Benjamin did pretty well--he wasn't noisy and didn't cry.
But I seriously underestimated his ability to be a distraction to the people behind us!!!  ;-)

1 comment:

Homeschool on the Croft said...

Oh, Davene .... I hardly need to tell you that this would be where MY attention would be too! <3