Monday, January 12, 2015

Carving out the Time

These days, I'm not setting aside much (or more accurately, any) time for blogging--not because I don't want to or because I haven't taken any pictures or because I ran out of things to say (ha!), but because I still feel very much like I'm in catch-up mode.  During the holidays, I let some things slide--laundry, household organization, paperwork, to name a few!--and I don't regret that too much because that's just what you have to do sometimes!  But now what I just have to do is devote more time to getting on top of these areas again.  (Not that I ever really feel on top of them, but at least sometimes I'm further up the hill than I am now...)  :)

Meanwhile, the big event of this week is Tobin's 7th birthday!  We celebrated early, but will do a few extra things to make this day, his actual birthday, special, too.  We love him so much!!  :)



1 comment:

Bekahcubed said...

Generally when I let blogging fall by the wayside, it's for that exact reason. There are a few bloggers I know who blog so regularly that any lapse is explained on the flip side with "I just had a baby" or "we just moved". If I tried to explain, my explanations would sound more like "my husband ran out of underwear two weeks in a row so I knew I needed to put laundry a little higher on the priority list."