Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I'm Awfully Slow...

...at getting our vacation pictures posted.  I'm working on the Day Two post, but it's not ready yet.

I'm awfully tired...

...and I feel a cold coming on.  Boo.  :(

I'm awfully fond...

...of my family.  Earlier today I was having one of those "I'm so overwhelmed by the love I feel for my family, and why did You bless me so much, God? I don't deserve it, but thank You" moments.
Now I'm putting my drippy-nosed Snuffalofogus self to bed.  At least I'm not a hacking Coughalump yet.  ;-)

4 comments:

Sally said...

I'm so sorry you're catching a cold! I love this picture of Tobin running on the beach! Oh, I just remember our kids will do things just like this whenever we get to the beach again. I have to confess, I'm not quite like you. I go to the beach because my kids and Andrew love it. It's seeing them have fun that makes it worth it all to me. However, I still love reading about how much you love the beach.

Unknown said...

I have Coughalumps at my house. I think it was by an allergy.

Miriam said...

Noooo! I don't want you being sick! I just went through having a head cold myself so the associated misery and non-feeling-good is very fresh in my memory. I hope you get some opportunities to rest today, to pamper yourself, and that you will get better quickly.

I was really hoping to go to the beach as a family late this summer for a short weekend, but other things have been higher up on the priority list. A beach weekend is going to get bumped up the list for next year, I think. :)

Stacey said...

I buy eucalyptus oil at walmart it is about $3.00 bottle. Ot the tea tree oil works very well too, about $8.00 bottle .Not sure if they have it at your walmart, if not get the vicks vapor rub liquid, I think you can find a generic as well. We put a few drops on the shower floor as we are showering or put on cotton ball. You can also put some on a cotton ball in your pillow case or near your bed so you can get some sinus relief and be able to breath for a few minutes. Hope this helps.