Sunday, October 21, 2012

And Now I Have It!

Several years ago, I wrote a post about "All I Wanted"; and in it, I mentioned the only pet I ever wanted, but then described the variety of animals we owned at the time, none of whom were the pet I really wanted.  :)

That was then.

This is now.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, I am so happy to say that I FINALLY HAVE IT!  The years of waiting and dreaming are over, and now the fun begins!!

Meet Jed, the collie of my dreams!!!!!  :)


This afternoon, we got him.  Tonight, I go to bed a very happy, very grateful woman.

Sometimes, dreams really do come true.  ;-)

5 comments:

Emily said...

aww love him! such a beautiful dog.

Valerie said...

Awww! Excited for you. :)

Anonymous said...

Jed is a very handsome pup!! I love herding dogs! :-)

Bea said...

Beautiful!!! I like the name Jed. Collies are my favorite too. This brings back childhood memories for me of the collies we had ..Rex and then Lady.

Davene Grace said...

Bea - that's so interesting that you had a collie named Rex, because that's one of the names that comes into my mind when I'm trying to think of Jed's name! :) I like the name Jed, and I'm glad we kept it for him; but I also think Rex is a great name for a collie. :)