Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dear Folks at Kohl's

Thanks you so very much for the $10 gift cards you keep sending me in the mail.  I know you're only doing that to entice me to enter your store.  Well, I don't mind.  Not when I can get shirts like this for my husband...
 ...shirts that originally cost $36...
...and I buy them for 84 cents.
I don't mind at all looking on the clearance rack for something that's been reduced to just over $10, and then using the gift card for that.  It works for me!

I have a feeling you won't be as happy about it as I am, but regardless, let me give you my sincere thanks.

A grateful bargain shopper,
Davene  :)

4 comments:

Miriam said...

Way to go!! Now I wonder how I can get on Kohl's good side so I can get $10 gift cards :P Actually... I should probably check my junk mail inbox, there might be something there.

Misty said...

hahaha..I have been doing the same thing! I have gotten one from JC Penney recently too!

Unknown said...

I do this too! That is really the only time we go.

Stacey said...

Yes! My favorite!!! I don't know why or how these little $10 gift cards get into my mailbox but they do and quite frequently. I always use them to get things we need. Under things that are in desperate need of replacing, towels, Pj's for me, socks for the kids, a new purse. Stuff like that. If my husband needed clothes he might get something too, however I bought him a huge new wardrobe for Christmas a few years ago and he is set for life I think.